Studio B/Visual Communication: An Award Winning Graphic and Web Design Studio
Great visual communication can track directly to a company’s bottom line and should play a major role in marketing your business.
Creative and well-organized graphic design:
– Attracts attention
– Differentiates your company from the competition with unique branding
– Helps to tell your compelling story
– Contributes to effective selling
Since 1997, Studio B has delivered such results with a professional commitment to completing every project on budget, on time — every time!
While Studio B’s management skills keep your project on track, its methodical, collaborative graphic design approach is focused on understanding your industry, your business, and your vision. Regardless of the medium or form, its designs aim to inspire and compel your audience to action.
This “one-stop” creative shop provides a wide array of communications pieces, logos/corporate identity systems and websites for local-to-international organizations, both commercial and nonprofit, and in many industries.
All Studio B projects are handled and coordinated by its principal, award-winning designer, Bernadette Nelson.
Studio B is committed to your graphic design and website goals with great respect for your brand, culture and team. This philosophy is critical to creating visual communication that accurately represents your organization.
We believe in:
– Building a collaborative design relationship
– Gaining a clear understanding of your business, your industry and your vision
– Providing clear proposals that spell out the scope of work, roles/responsibilities and realistic budgets.
– Combining unbridled imagination with disciplined and proactive project management to deliver highly creative results … on budget, on time — every time.