From diverse industries and non-profits
Studio B successfully undertakes a wide array of projects – many that are complex and multi-faceted – from concept to final production. Studio B serves clients in diverse industries: Technology, Bio-technology, Manufacturing, Financial and Law Services, Food Services, and more, as well Nonprofits.
Representative industries and clients include:
– Fashion Footwear Association of New York
– Footwear Show New York Expo
– AcumetCorp/Follin Flo Controls
– TÜV Rheinland
– Questionmark Corporation
– The International Atomic Energy Agency
– MCK Lighting, Inc.
– Emergent Communications, Inc.
– American Heat Treating
– The L.M. Reid Group, llc
– MegaSpirea International, Inc.
– American Diagnostica/Sekisui
Financial and Law Services:
– Rosenblum Newfield – Attorney and Counselors at Law
– Hynes, Himmelreich, Glennon & Company
– Gramercy Advisors
– Grill & Partners
– Strong Vessel, llc/MidOcen Marine
– Marcus Dairy, Inc.
– Outfox Solutions, Inc.
– The French American Chamber of Commerce / New York Chapter
– “CASA” The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University
– Fairfield County Public Relations Association
– Ability Beyond Disability
– Womens Business Development Center (WBDC)
– The World Affairs Forum
– Norwalk Seaport Association
– Meals on Wheels of Stamford-Darien, Inc.